Head of Project Delivery (Professional Service Lead)
The mission of Musqot Professional Services is to help our largest Enterprise customers to achieve performance improvements through increased marketing efficiency and effectiveness. We leverage the full capabilities of Musqot’s MPM software, sometimes in combination with other solutions on the Salesforce platform, to enable superior marketing operations throughout the whole marketing lifecycle – from planning & budgeting to optimization and reporting, via collaboration workflows for production and execution. We push the boundaries of marketing technology and “make it happen” for real in our customers’ organizations.
As Head of Project Delivery, You will help transform our most strategic customers by helping Marketing, Finance & IT understand what is possible and desirable, and how to get there, using all the power of our solutions to enhance and realize their strategy.
Your focus will be on on driving customer success through large scale implementation projects, and your time will be dedicated to a few select customers at a time. This is a great opportunity to join the leader in Marketing Performance Management, and help some of our Key Customers to further increase their marketing performance with Musqot and the Salesforce platform.
The Head of Project Delivery will be instrumental in our continued growth and expansion. While working hands-on in customer projects yourself, you will over time be responsible for also building and managing a team of professional service specialists.
- Project lead some of Musqot’s most strategic customers, as part of a team with other Musqot resources and 3rd party system integrators.
- Create project plans that aligns customers’ corporate goals, key business requirements, KPIs, and practical implementation steps.
- Increase and accelerate Musqot investment payback, by formulating a plan to maximize customers’ financial and operational marketing improvements.
- Facilitate and own the creation of Musqot technical design documents for complex projects, by interfacing with Technical Architects as needed.
- Provide hands-on configuration/customization of the Musqot product.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Advocate customers’ product feature priorities internally within Musqot.
- Design and implement internal processes in the Musqot organization, for efficient project deliveries.
- Lead and coach other project team members from the Musqot organization.
- Extensive experience in previous Enterprise consulting roles and/or within senior roles in Enterprise marketing teams (maybe as Marketing Operations Manager or Marketing Controller) and/or IT departments (maybe as CRM manager or similar).
- Travel regularly (average of 25%), but may be higher or lower based upon client assignment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent academic experience.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written (Fluent English is required).
- Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Strong interest and general understanding of Marketing Technology.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to join a rocket ship just before it takes off. You get to co-design business critical operations that are about to be scaled universally.
- Super dynamic work environment with endless opportunities for personal development and creative initiatives.
- Professional challenges based on a collaborative mix of Enterprise requirements and Startup mentality.
- Great career opportunities as our organization grows in Sweden and internationally.
About Musqot Marketing Technology
Musqot is an innovative enterprise software company, focusing on Marketing Performance Management (MPM). As true pioneers in our industry, our mission is to improve Enterprise marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
Musqot HQ is located in central Stockholm, Sweden. Our fully owned development organization is based in Bangalore, India. Our customers are marketing teams in large companies, mostly across the Nordic region but also in other EU countries, as well as in US and Canada.
We are a Silver ISV (OEM) partner for Salesforce.com.
About the Musqot product
Musqot’s software solution helps marketing organizations with Planning, Budgeting and Optimization of their marketing plans. Musqot is like an Operation System for the marketing department, replacing spreadsheets as the main format for documenting and sharing information about marketing. We are particularly focused on the financial management of marketing investments. What sets us our product apart is its’ ability to visualize the correlation between marketing investments and business results, which enables our customers to optimize their marketing mix and increase marketing ROI.
Musqot is built native on the Salesforce platform, and can be installed as an extension of an existing Salesforce environment or be used as a stand-alone solution for non-Salesforce customers.
Are you the one? Write a few lines about why we should stop looking for other candidates, and attach your CV.
We can’t wait to meet you!
/The Musqot team