Musqot builds on key alliances to give marketers first end-to-end view of Marketing Finance, Customer Impact and Business Value
New global alliance with Proof Analytics, plus an extended focus on marketing analytics within our Salesforce partnership, delivers integrated Marketing Performance Management, Customer Journey Analytics, and Automated Marketing Mix Modeling
Today Musqot announced a new major global alliance with Proof. This alliance combined with our existing partnership with Salesforce, which has already produced clear synergies with the marketing analytics capabilities of Salesforce’s Einstein and Datorama offerings, will give marketers the power of integrated marketing performance management, vendor journey analytics, and high-accuracy automated marketing mix modeling.
It’s a big step for us, our customers and the industry at large. Musqot customers have repeatedly asked us to help complete the marketing optimization lifecycle. We did extensive research and evaluation in the marketplace so that we could give our customers the best complete marketing optimization solution.
After many months, Musqot identified two companies that have the best enterprise analytics solutions within their respective fields. In fact, they are considerably ahead of their competitors. The first is Salesforce, with its two analytics solutions Datorama and Einstein. The other is Proof, our new Musqot alliance partner. We’re now synchronizing the planning and finance functionality of Musqot Marketing Planner to the powerful marketing analytics capabilities of Salesforce and Proof.
Proof is the leader in perpetual, automated marketing-mix modeling
- Musqot is proud to announce a new global alliance with Proof, a powerful SaaS platform that delivers automated marketing mix modeling at unprecedented speed and scale.
- Proof is an analytics platform rooted in multi-variable regression analytics, econometrics, saturation modeling and value optimization, with particular strengths in algorithmic attribution, automated marketing-mix-modeling, and the effects of time-lag on marketing performance and ROI.
- Musqot’s alliance with Proof includes full technical integrations, as well as joint go-to-market efforts and service offerings for large Enterprise clients.
- Musqot’s strong focus on the financial sides of the MPM scope, i.e. planning, budgeting and investment control, goes well in hand with Proof’s strong focus on financial marketing analytics and econometrics.
Salesforce is the leader in touch-based attribution analytics
- Musqot is a Salesforce ISV/OEM partner. Musqot Marketing Planner is built natively on the Salesforce platform, and some of our success is based on the synergies between Musqot and other Salesforce applications and technologies.
- Datorama was acquired by Salesforce last year and is recognized as one of the leaders in AI-driven customer journey analytics and has very strong technical capabilities for touch-based attribution across a wide range of channels, with particular focus on digital and social platforms.
- We clearly see Salesforce Einstein rapidly expanding its AI capabilities to serve the most advanced marketing analytics requirements for Enterprises.
Musqot customers will have out-of-the-box integrations to Salesforce’s analytics tools and Proof later this year. The combination of these platforms with Musqot Marketing Planner represents a unique capability to manage the full lifecycle of marketing planning, financial management, and ROI analytics, enabling marketers to optimize their investments based on actual customer impact and business value creation.